Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Written by veterinarians across multiple disciplines with expertise in the canine musculoskeletal system, this book offers an easy-to-use guide for diagnosing lameness in dogs. Canine Lameness focuses on evaluation and diagnostic techniques, with descriptions of the most common reasons for lameness. Arranged by anatomical region, this approach complements the clinical assessment of a patient.
Designed for ease of use, the book puts all the information needed to evaluate and diagnose a dog’s orthopedic status at the reader’s fingertips. Particular emphasis is placed on orthopedic examination, radiographic anatomy, and abnormal radiographic findings.
Features of Canine Lameness:
- Offers a comprehensive guide to diagnosing musculoskeletal diseases causing lameness in dogs
- Brings clinical examination, diagnostic imaging, and relevant musculoskeletal anatomy together into a single resource
- Takes a logical, regions-based approach, outlining diagnostic steps and differential diagnoses for each specific area
- Focuses on commonly encountered conditions while highlighting critical diagnostic steps to ensure other, less common, differential diagnoses are not missed
- Includes access to a companion website with video clips demonstrating detailed steps of the examination, techniques, and lameness conditions
Canine Lameness is an excellent resource for veterinarians and staff involved in the diagnosis of lameness in dogs, and will be of great benefit to all animal health professionals working in the area of canine orthopedics.
|Data de publicação||02/2020|