Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Small Animal Dermatology for Technicians and Nurses
Small Animal Dermatology for Technicians and Nurses is a practical manual specifically designed for veterinary technicians, nurses, and other staff members. This easy-to-read book covers common dermatologic diseases frequently seen in private practice, with information on history taking, sample collection, diagnostic testing, therapeutic options and patient follow up. Each disease described includes important background information to help technicians explain treatment plans and improve client compliance.
The book presents step-by-step instructions with illustrative, full-color photographs to aid in accurately collecting samples and performing in-house diagnostics. The authors have drawn on their real-world experience as practicing dermatologists and dermatology technicians to create a must-have guide for those working in the small animal veterinary field. This important resource:
• Provides practical information on veterinary dermatology tailored to veterinary technicians and nurses
• Offers details and tips on history taking, sample collection, diagnostic testing, and patient follow up
• Takes a practical, easy-to-follow approach with illustrative, full-color photographs that demonstrate techniques
• Supports veterinary staff by providing a solid foundation in dermatology that can improve communication with clients
• Includes all the information technicians need to support their veterinarians in managing dermatology cases with confidence
Written for veterinary technicians, nurses, and veterinary technology and nursing students, Small Animal Dermatology for Technicians and Nurses offers an indispensable reference for any veterinary team member assisting with common small animal dermatology cases.
|Autor||Kim Horne , Marcia Schwassmann , Dawn Logas|
|Data de publicação||12/2019|