Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Veterinary Dentistry: A Team Approach, 3rd Edition
From radiology and anesthesia to patient needs and client education, Veterinary Dentistry: A Team Approach, 3rd Edition covers everything you need to know about veterinary dentistry! This handy full-color guide is great for practitioners who are new to veterinary dentistry and for those who want to learn more about the underlying theories of the practice. The first section of the book presents dental procedures, with chapters on oral examinations, instruments, safety, and anesthesia, followed by coverage of more difficult areas such as endodontics, radiology and periodontics. The book concludes with a chapter on marketing veterinary dentistry and commonly asked client questions, replete with proper responses. New for this edition is expanded coverage of pocket pets and an added section on diagnostic radiology and interpretation. It also features an all-new Evolve companion website including client handouts, an instructor test bank, image collection, and PowerPoint slides. With its comprehensive coverage and team approach, this text is the ideal resource for both vet tech and vet students to quickly master the art of animal dentistry.
- Clear, heavily illustrated procedures provide a more detailed look at the skills you need to master.
- Vet Tech Threads include a variety of pedagogical features including learning objective, key terms, chapter outlines, Technician Notes, and more to help you navigate through chapters and focus your learning.
- Inclusion of digital dental radiography develops your understanding of direct radiology versus computerized radiology and the economic considerations of both.
- Dental terminology is incorporated to help you master the proper language and improve office communication.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Updated terminology throughout, based on the American Veterinary Dental College Nomenclature Committee, helps you master the proper language and improve office communication.
- NEW! Section on diagnostic radiology and interpretation helps you understand nuances on radiographs.
- NEW! Expanded coverage of pocket pets provides vital information on these increasingly popular pets.
- NEW Full-color illustrations gives you a better picture of concepts, equipment, and procedure details.
By Steven E. Holmstrom, DVM, Diplomate, AVDC, American Veterinary Dental College, San Carlos, CA
|Data de publicação||01/08/2018|