Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Anderson's Pediatric Cardiology, 4th
As a leading reference on pediatric cardiology and congenital heart disease, Anderson's Pediatric Cardiology provides exhaustive coverage of potential pediatric cardiovascular anomalies, potential sequelae related to these anomalies, comorbidities and neurodevelopmental problems, and current methods for management and treatment. The fully revised 4th Edition addresses significant and ongoing changes in practice, including recent developments in fetal, neonatal, and adult congenital heart conditions as well as expanded content on intensive care, nursing issues, and societal implications. The outstanding illustration program provides superb visual guidance, and is now supplemented with a remarkable collection of more than 200 professionally curated, author-narrated videos.
- Offers authoritative, long-term coverage of a broad spectrum of cardiology conditions ranging from fetal development to age 21, including congenital heart disease, adult congenital heart disease (ACHD), acquired heart disease, cardiomyopathies, and rhythm disturbances.
- Features exceptionally detailed and original drawings by Dr. Robert Anderson and Diane Spicer, including over 850 anatomic, photographic, imaging, and algorithmic figures, and incorporating new images using virtual dissections of 3D datasets obtained in living patients.
- Includes exclusive eBook access to Anderson's Narrated Anatomic Lecture Videos - more than 200 videos narrated by Dr. Anderson, covering normal and abnormal pediatric cardiac anatomy, as well as surgical, echocardiogram, and other related videos.
- Contains new chapters on quality improvement in congenital heart disease, models of care delivery, neurocognitive assessment and outcomes, psychosocial issues for patients and families, ethics, nursing implications, acute and chronic renal complications, and telemedicine.
- Offers a completely new section on fetal imaging and management.
- Provides a new focus on patient and family-centered care with expert advice on how to communicate difficult diagnoses to patients and families.
- Features new integration of nursing content into all disease-specific chapters, as well as updated content on genetics, congenital heart disease and follow-up, and new imaging modalities.
- Contains chapters on new and emerging topics such as MRI and Quantifying the Fetal Circulation in Congenital Cardiac Disease; Congenital Anomalies of the Coronary Arteries; and The Global Burden of Pediatric Heart Disease and Pediatric Cardiac Care in Low- and Middle-Income Countries.
- Shares the experience and knowledge of an international team of multidisciplinary experts in medicine and advanced practice nursing.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Gil Wernovsky, MD, FACC, FAAP, Staff Cardiologist, Cardiac Intensive Care Unit; Director, Program Development; The Cardiac Center; The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia; Professor of Pediatrics; University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; James S. Tweddell; Kumar Krishna; Kathleen A. Mussato and Andrew Redington, Division Head, Department of Cardiology; Hospital for Sick Children; Senior Associate Scientist; University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Autor||Gil Wernovsky & Robert H. Anderson & Kumar Krishna & Kathleen A. Mussato & Andrew Redington & James S. Tweddell|
|Data de publicação||06/2019|