Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures, 2nd
The second edition of Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures features a highly visual atlas format to illustrate exactly how to perform each technique. This medical reference walks you through each procedure, step-by-step, to safely and efficiently relieve patients' pain. This book presents an algorithmic, image-guided approach for each technique; trajectory view (demonstrates fluoroscopic "setup"); multiplanar confirmation views (AP, lateral, oblique); and "safety view" (what should be avoided during injection), along with optimal and suboptimal contrast patterns. Each fluoroscopic and ultrasound chapter also has the same "voice" so it is easy to follow.
- Safely and efficiently relieve your patients' pain with consistent, easy-to-follow chapters that guide you through each technique.
- Presents an algorithmic, image-guided approach for each technique: trajectory view (demonstrates fluoroscopic "setup"); multiplanarconfirmation views (AP, lateral, oblique); and "safety view" (what should be avoided during injection), along with optimal and suboptimal contrast patterns.
- Special chapters on Needle Techniques, Procedural Safety, Fluoroscopic and Ultrasound Imaging Pearls, Radiation Safety, and L5-S1 Disc Access provide additional visual instruction.
- View drawings of radiopaque landmarks and key radiolucent anatomy that cannot be viewed fluoroscopically.
- Videos including procedural "set-up" and optimal and suboptimal constrast flow are available in the Expert Consult eBook version.
New to this Edition
- Includes new unique and diagrams demonstrating cervical, thoracic and lumbar radiofrequency probe placement and treatment zones on multiplanar views, as well as new unique tables and examples differentiating between optimal and suboptimal epidural contrast flow
- Features new coverage of ultrasound techniques, as well as new presentation of procedures for "spine masqueraders" such as the hip and shoulder.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to access and search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Michael Bruce Furman, MD, Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Temple University School of Medicine, PhiladelphiA, Pennsylvania
|Autor||Michael Bruce Furman & Leland Berkwits & Isaac Cohen & Brad Goodman & Jonathan Kirschner & Thomas S. Lee & Paul Sean Lin|
|Data de publicação||01/2018|