Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Anaesthesia, Intensive Care And Perioperative Medicine A-Z
For 25 years Anaesthesia, Intensive Care and Perioperative Medicine A-Z has provided a comprehensive resource of the relevant aspects of pharmacology, physiology, anatomy, physics, statistics, medicine, surgery, general anaesthetic practice, intensive care, equipment, and the history of anaesthesia and intensive care.
Originally prepared as essential reading for candidates for the Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists and similar exams, this fully updated edition will also prove as invaluable as ever for all anaesthetists and critical care physicians, as well as operating department practitioners and specialist nurses.
- The alphabetical arrangement with extensive cross-referencing ensures a full understanding of topics.
- The succinct and clear text and diagrams make for easy quick reference.
- The exam preparation checklist is ordered by key topics to facilitate effective revision.
- The contents are easily accessible with the accompanying ebook.
New to this Edition
- There has been a substantial addition of new entries as well as revision of existing ones. This acknowledges the breadth of information needed to satisfy the range of activities performed by anaesthetic, intensive care, nursing and other colleagues, and also reflects the ever-changing field in which they all work.
- The consolidation of the role of anaesthetists as 'perioperative physicians' is reflected in additional entries of particular relevance and also by the enhanced title of the book.
- The structured 'revision checklist' of entries which is particularly useful to those preparing for examinations has been further developed for this edition.
By Steve Yentis, BSc MBBS FRCA MD MA, Consultant Anaesthetist, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital; Honorary Reader, Imperial College, London, UK; Nicholas P. Hirsch, MBBS FRCA FRCP FFICM, Retired Consultant Anaesthetist, The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery; Honorary Senior Lecturer, The Institute of Neurology, London, UK and James Ip, BSc MBBS FRCA, Clinical Fellow in Anaesthesia, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK.
|Autor||Manuel Pardo & Ronald D. Miller|
|Data de publicação||08/2018|