Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Atlas of Endovascular Venous Surgery, 2nd
Highly visual and packed with useful, practical information, Atlas of Endovascular Venous Surgery, 2nd Edition, provides real-world instruction on the evaluation, diagnostic imaging, and medical and endovascular surgical management of acute and chronic venous diseases. Dr. Jose Almeida, pioneering expert in the field and host of the annual International Vein Congress, along with other highly regarded practitioners, offers an authoritative understanding of what causes increased venous pressure and solutions for reducing venous hypertension. Detailed, full-color intraoperative illustrations capture key teaching moments, helping you better understand the nuances of surgery and improve your ability to perform cutting-edge procedures.
- Uses full-color line art to depict key anatomic features and anatomic approaches to venous surgeries, providing you with an overview of the relevant clinical anatomy for each procedure.
- Shows the correlation between radiologic appearance (ultrasound, CT, MRI) and anatomic and surgical views.
- Accompanies each surgical procedure with concise, descriptive text, giving you a step-by-step "walk through" of each technique. High-quality intraoperative videos demonstrate key stages of intraoperative technique.
- Ideal for all practitioners who treat patients with venous disorders, including vascular and general surgeons as well as interventional radiologists.
New to this Edition
- Reflects the many developments that have taken place in the treatment of the deep venous system, especially the use of new anticoagulants and techniques to treat the sequelae of acute and chronic venous thromboembolic disease.
- Includes five brand-new chapters covering venous hemodynamics; new concepts in the management of pulmonary embolus; endothermal heat induced thrombosis; deep venous incompetence and valve repair; and nutcracker syndrome.
- Features significant updates throughout, including new devices in the management of thromboembolic disease; aggressive techniques for recanalizing iliofemoral venous occlusions, new nomenclature and endovascular approach to the treatment of pelvic venous disorders, new non-thermal devices for saphenous vein ablation, new stents for treatment of iliac vein obstruction and new devices for clot management, and endovascular and open repair of deep vein obstruction and reflux.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Jose Almeida, MD, PA, Miami Vein Center, L.L.C., Miami, Florida
|Data de publicação||10/2018|