Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Atlas of Reconstructive Breast Surgery
Concise, practical, and highly illustrated, Atlas of Reconstructive Breast Surgery focuses exclusively on non-cosmetic procedures performed due to cancer, accidents, or congenital defects of the breast. Covering both autologous and implant-based reconstruction techniques, this uniquely comprehensive reference provides step-by-step visual guidance on correcting dysfunctional areas and repairing defects to restore normal appearance and function.
- Provides detailed illustrations for clear visual guidance on every procedure.
- Features up-to-date coverage of pre-pectoral reconstruction, partial breast reconstructions, symmetry procedures, and fat grafting for total breast reconstruction as well as contouring for reconstructive breast procedures.
- Includes procedural videos on numerous selected topics such as Breast Reconstruction with the Pedicled Transverse Rectus Abdominis Musculocutaneous (TRAM) Flap; Latissimus Dorsi Flap Breast Reconstruction; Immediate Implant Breast Reconstruction with ADM- Two-Stage; Nipple/Areolar Complex Reconstruction; and Correction of Congenital Breast Deformity (Poland Syndrome).
- Covers new developments in flap design, use of fat graft , oncoplastic (mastectomy-sparing) surgery, and tissue engineering.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Lee L.Q. Pu, MD, PhD, Professor of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of California, Davis, UC Davis Medical Center and Nolan S Karp, Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery
|Autor||Lee L. Q. Pu , Nolan S Karp|
|Data de publicação||10/2019|