Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery, 2nd Edition
Highlighting new and highly sought-after procedures in day-to-day plastic surgery practice, Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery, 2nd Edition, covers key areas of reconstructive, aesthetic, hand, and pediatric plastic surgery-all modified to provide streamlined detail of anatomy, workup, and procedural steps. This unique reference, derived from Dr. Peter C. Neligan's 6-volume award-winning masterwork, Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, provides the high-yield, highly visual guidance you need to confidently perform these procedures and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Covers key concepts of anatomy, relevant techniques, and information about preoperative and postoperative care and potential complications.
- Provides quick access to highly templated, bulleted procedures, as well as full-color photos and new procedural videos, including lipoabdominoplasty, post-bariatric, and a variety of facelift techniques.
- Features new chapters covering the forehead, body contouring, and liposuction and fat grafting, reflecting a growing demand for aesthetic procedures and excellent outcomes.
- Includes fundamental procedures such as open and closed rhinoplasty, abdominal wall reconstruction, expander/implant reconstruction of the breast, local flaps for facial coverage (including cheek and lip reconstruction), cleft lip and cleft palate repair, flexor tendon reconstructions, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA and Donald W Buck II, M.D., Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, USA
|Autor||Peter C Neligan & Donald W Buck ll|
|Data de publicação||05/2019|