Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Core Techniques in Operative Neurosurgery 2nd
Get step-by-step, expert guidance on fundamental procedures in neurosurgery - both in print and on video. Core Techniques in Operative Neurosurgery, 2nd Edition, provides the tools needed to hone existing surgical skills and learn new techniques, helping you minimize risk and achieve optimal outcomes for every procedure. Led by Dr. Rahul Jandial, this concise reference offers quick access to the expertise and experience of the world's leading authorities in the field of neurosurgery.
- Presents consistent, easy-to-follow chapters that cover the indications and contraindications, pitfalls, tips and tricks from the experts, and more for each procedure.
- Covers minimally invasive spine techniques such as Thoracic Corpectomy and Minimally Invasive Direct Lateral Transpsoas Interbody Fusion.
- Includes new chapters on Microvascular Decompression and Brachial Plexus Injury Nerve Grafting and Transfers.
- Features procedural videos that summarize the key steps in neurosurgery.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Data de publicação||10/2019|