Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Munro Kerr's Operative Obstetrics, 13th
- Authoritative, world-known editors and author team.
- Presents a contemporary and pragmatic summary ofrecent developments in operative obstetrics.
- Contextualises practice in the history of obstetric practice.
- Accurate line drawings throughout clearly demonstrating relevant procedures and equipment.
- Advice and management for obstetricians working in resource-limited areas
New to this Edition
- New chapter to cover labour and delivery in high-BMI women
- Extensive coverage of Caesarean section to reflect current critical thinking
- New chapters exploring assisted vaginal delivery in greater depth
- Management areas and guidelines fully updated (e.g. for fetal monitoring in labour).
- Covers significant new research, e.g. the WOMAN trial.
- New editor, Michael Robson
Edited by Sabaratnam Arulkumaran, PhD DSc FRCSE FRCOG FRANZCOG (Hon), Professor Emeritus, Division of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, St George's University of London, London, UK and Michael Robson, MD
'Great book to learn operative obstetrics from. One of the best medical books I ever read.'
'I love this book, it's a great book for residents. It hasn't got too much information, but has the important stuff.'
'Great book to learn operative obstetrics. One of the best medical books I ever read.'
|Autor||Sabaratnam Arulkumaran & Michael Robson|
|Data de publicação||12/2019|