Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Oncoplastic Surgery of the Breast, 2nd
The dynamic field of oncoplastic breast surgery seeks to combine the goals of both oncology and plastic surgery, utilizing recent innovations and new techniques to provide patients with the best possible outcomes. Oncoplastic Surgery of the Breast, 2nd Edition, offers fully revised content, new expert contributors, and up-to-date instructional videos to keep you current with today's best approaches to aesthetic closure of the breast after tumor removal. International authorities in breast and plastic surgery cover everything from indications and patient selection to the techniques and allied issues related to breast tumor surgery, including oncoplastic reduction, mammaplasty, mastectomy with nipple areolar preservation, perforator flaps, and effects of radiation therapy, as well as complications and controversies.
- Contains sections on Getting Started, Surgical Techniques, and Outcomes, written by authors who have made significant contributions to the field.
- Includes new instructional videos of step-by-step procedures narrated in real time. Procedures include thoraco-dorsal artery perforator flap (TDAP flap), oncoplastic breast augmentation technique, split reduction with intraoperative radiation therapy (IORT), and more.
- Offers clear visual guidance with hundreds of full-color clinical photographs and line drawings.
- Includes all-new chapters and fully updated content on breast augmentation technique (bi-planar approach to oncoplasty), the breast surgeon's approach to oncoplastic breast surgery, extreme oncoplasty, local recurrence and survival following oncoplastic breast surgery, lipofilling and oncoplasty, the plastic surgeon's approach to oncoplastic breast surgery, local and free flap techniques, and surveillance and imaging following oncoplastic breast surgery.
- Follows a consistent chapter format with summary information highlighted in key point boxes and clinical pearls for quick and easy access.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Maurice Y Nahabedian, MD, FACS, Georgetown University Hospital, Department of Plastic Surgery, Washington, DC
|Data de publicação||09/2019|