Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry, 4th
he latest edition of this popular book continues to provide a highly visual step-bystep guide to the practical management of a wide variety of presentations seen in
clinical dental practice.
Containing over 350 high-quality photographs, line artworks and tables, Clinical
Problem Solving in Dentistry is written in an easy-to read ‘how to’ style and contains
a large number of real life clinical cases carefully presented to maximise learning
outcomes for the reader.
Covering all core aspects of practice, Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry, edition
will be of value to all general dental practitioners, both qualified and in training.
• More than 350 colour illustrations, artworks and tables present clinical,
diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
• Designed to help the reader reorganise their knowledge into a clinically
• Explores treatment alternatives and evaluates their advantages and
• Integrates material from all the dental specialties in order to cover the full
range of problems which will be seen in practice
• Practical approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
|Data de publicação||04/2020|