Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Clinical Reasoning Cases in Nursing, 7th
Hone your ability to make sound clinical nursing judgment via a conceptual approach to teaching and learning with Harding & Snyder's Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing, 7th Edition. This time-tested case study approach is highly regarded for its clinically relevant and thought-provoking cases. With each adoption, you'll be able to tap into 150 unique case studies covering all four clinical practice areas: medical-surgical, pediatric, OB/maternity, and psychiatric nursing, all newly organized to facilitate a conceptual approach to teaching and learning. Each case covers a common patient problem, drawn from actual clinical experiences and written by nurses who are clinical experts. Cases include integrated content on pharmacology, nutrition, and diagnostic/laboratory tests to encourage you to think critically about all aspects of patient care. The 7th edition features a new concept-based organization, an enhanced focus on interprofessional collaboration and QSEN, 20 all-new case studies, and updated content throughout to reflect the most current standards of clinical practice.
- Comprehensive assortment of 150 case studies draws from actual clinical experiences in medical-surgical, pediatric, OB/maternity, and psychiatric clinical areas to help you think critically, prioritize, and deliver proactive nursing care.
- Critical thinking approach helps you learn to identify changes, anticipate possible complications, and initiate therapeutic interventions.
- Progressive case complexity builds on previous learning to help you gradually develop more and more expertise.
New to this Edition
- NEW & UNIQUE! Concept-based organization mirrors the growing use of concept-based curricula and conceptual approaches to teaching and learning in nursing education.
- NEW! 20 all-new cases and four extensively-revised cases that address important contemporary healthcare issues and allow for better coordination with Giddens, HESI, and other exemplar lists.
- NEW! Updated content throughout reflects the latest evidence-based clinical practice, including national and international treatment guidelines.
- NEW! Enhanced focus on interprofessional collaboration identifies opportunities for interprofessional collaboration are discussed.
- NEW! Greater consistency with the NCLEX Exam includes revisions like the elimination of most drug trade names and the inclusion of Canadian lab values.
- Enhanced QSEN safety emphasis is highlighted with a "target" icon to communicate "caution" or "safety."
- NEW! Increased emphasis on sepsis and antibiotic resistance throughout that addresses the growing problem of sepsis (a new Joint Commission "core measure") and antibiotic resistance where appropriate throughout.
- NEW! Improved answer spacing ensures that space left for answers reflects what is actually needed.
|Autor||Mariann M. Harding & Julie S. Snyder|
|Data de publicação||03/2019|