Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Color Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Diseases
Introducing an essential new practical atlas for dental students and clinicians alike! The Color Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Diseases provides comprehensive, practical information on the most common oral and maxillofacial diseases and disorders. This new text uses a quick-access atlas format to help you easily look up clinical signs, diagnosis, and treatments. Nearly 750 high-quality images accompanied by brief narratives demonstrate exactly what clinical signs to look for - making an intervention as timely as possible. Written by four of the top dental authorities in the world, this concise resource is sure to become a clinical favorite.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Quick-access atlas format makes it easy to look up clinical signs, diagnosis, and treatment of oral and maxillofacial diseases
- NEW! Nearly 750 high-quality radiographs and color clinical photos facilitate the identification of lesions and diseases.
- NEW! Comprehensive, focused coverage highlight diseases that may affect the oral and maxillofacial regions.
- NEW! Full-color design and illustrations.
- NEW! Logical organization reflects the sequence in which content is generally presented to predoctoral students.
- NEW! Expert Consult TM eBook version included with purchase allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Brad W. Neville, DDS, Distinguished University Professor, Director, Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Department of Stomatology, College of Dental Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC; Douglas D. Damm, DDS, University of Kentucky College of Dentistry Lexington, KY ; Carl M. Allen, DDS, MSD, Associate Professor of Pathology Professor and Director, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, College of Dentistry, The Ohio State University; Professor, Department of Pathology, College of Medicine and Public Health, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH and Angela C. Chi , DMD, College of Dental Medicine Medical University of South Carolina
|Autor||Brad W. Neville DDS , Douglas D. Damm DDS|
|Data de publicação||12/2018|