Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Complications in Neurosurgery
Learn from key leaders in the field of neurosurgery with the practical guidance presented in this first-of-its-kind resource. Complications in Neurosurgery uses a case-based format to explore complications across the full range of commonly performed neurosurgical procedures. As you review dozens of up-to-date, real-life cases, you'll become better equipped to identify pitfalls ahead of time and have the knowledge to handle difficult situations that arise during surgery.
- Presents commonly encountered cases provided by experienced neurosurgeons in all areas of this challenging specialty.
- Includes high-quality photographs, images, and dynamic video to ensure complete visual understanding of the procedures.
- Uses a consistent, easy-to-read format throughout, covering a wide range of surgeries including general neurosurgery and cranial complications, as well as spinal and peripheral complications.
- Numerous videos depict possible complications for each type of surgery; for example, Complications of Cerebral Bypass Surgery includes videos showing how to obtain venous hemostasis without risking injury to the STA, how to manage atheroma within the donor vessel, and how to manage intraoperative occlusion of the bypass.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Anil Nanda, MD, MPH, FACS, Professor and Chairman, Department of Neurological Surgery Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Professor and Chairman, Department of Neurosurgery Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School Senior Vice President of Neurosurgical Services RWJBarnabas Health
|Data de publicação||11/2018|