Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis, 4th
With authoritative coverage of rare and common hemostatic disorders, Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis, 4th Edition, keeps you both up to date with all that's new in this fast-moving field as well as reviewing background and development and citing pertinent classical literature. Broad differential diagnoses are provided, underscoring the editors' position that correct treatment begins with correct diagnosis. This trusted resource by Drs. Craig S. Kitchens, Craig M. Kessler, Barbara A. Konkle, Michael B. Streiff, and David A. Garcia is designed for rapid reference and critical decision making at the point of care.
- Emphasizes real-world problems and solutions, with quick access to concise descriptions of each condition, associated symptoms, laboratory findings, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
- Features a user-friendly design, full-color format, abundant laboratory protocols, and at-a-glance tables and charts throughout.
New to this Edition
- Provides thorough updates on core information on hemostasis and thrombosis, including deep venous thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolisms, hypercoagulability, thrombocytopenia, von Willenbrand disease, and more.
- Covers new treatment information on hemophilia A and B.
- Contains new chapters on hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia, hemolytic uremic syndrome, and paroxymal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
- Two new editors, Dr. Michael B. Streiff and Dr. David A. Garcia, offer fresh perspectives and valuable experience.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Craig S. Kitchens, MD, Professor Emeritus, Medicine, University of Florida; Consultant, Malcom Randall Veterans Administration Medical Center, Gainsville Florida; Consultant, Florida Cancer Specialists and Research Institute, Fort Myers, Florida; Barbara A Konkle, MD, Director, Clinical and Translational Research, Puget Sound Blood Center; Professor of Medicine/Hematology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington and Craig M. Kessler, MD, Professor of Medicine and Pathology, Georgetown University School of Medicine; Director, Coagulation Laboratory, Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Washington, DC
"This comprehensive book is well conceived, well organized, and well presented. This impressive and authoritative work embodies a formal textbook on hemostasis and thrombosis."
|Autor||Craig S. Kitchens & Barbara A Konkle & Craig M. Kessler|
|Data de publicação||10/2018|