Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
DeLisa's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Principles and Practice 6th edition
DeLisa’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Principles and Practice presents the most comprehensive review of the state of the art, evidence-based clinical recommendations for physiatric management of disorders affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons.
Written by the most recognized names in PM&R research and education, the Sixth Edition of DeLisa’s pioneering textbook presents both the scientific fundamentals as well as the latest clinical treatments and rehabilitation techniques for a broad array of conditions, disabilities, and diseases.
- Now in a 1-volume and four-color format, for more precise, accurate, and easier reading.
- Focuses on current evidence and therapies, and includes the most recent changes and updates in the field.
- Features new chapters on the epidemiology of disability globally, polytrauma, and physical medicine and rehabilitation in disaster relief.
- Additional online-only chapter content (figures and tables) accessible through the eBook.
- Several international contributors have been added, giving this edition a global perspective.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
|Autor||Walter R. Frontera, Joel A. DeLisa, Bruce M. Gans, Lawrence R. Robinson, William Bockeneck and John Chase|
|Data de publicação||07/2019|