Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Diagnostic Imaging: Nuclear Medicine, 3rd
Covering the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field Diagnostic Imaging: Nuclear Medicine third edition is an invaluable resource for nuclear medicine physicians general radiologists and trainees—anyone who requires an easily accessible highly visual reference on today’s rapidly changing nuclear medicine therapies. Updated throughout it addresses the most appropriate nuclear medicine options available to answer specific clinical questions within the framework of all imaging modalities making this edition a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
- Reflects recent advances in the field with information on new guidelines, new imaging protocols and equipment, and new radiotracers —including I-131 therapy for thyroid cancer; new tracers for PET/CT for prostate cancer, carcinoid tumor, pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors, and many more; new procedures for GI motility; new SPECT/CT protocols for sentinel lymph node mapping, parathyroid adenoma, pulmonary embolism, and more
- Contains new chapters on approach to nuclear medicine therapy, Lu-177 Dotatate therapy for SRS positive tumors, Lu-177 PSMA therapy for prostate cancer, GFR Analysis, pulmonary carcinoid tumor, meningioma, and pediatric CNS and neuroendocrine tumors
- Details new targeted nuclear medicine therapies, including theranostics: using one radioactive drug to diagnose and a second radioactive drug to deliver therapy to treat a main tumor and any metastatic tumors
- Features more than 1,500 high-quality images, many new or updated, including pediatric imaging, oncology imaging, radiology images, full-color drawings and illustrations, and 3D renderings
- Covers the physics behind nuclear medicine with safety considerations for both patients and radiologists
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters to help you make informed decisions at the point of care
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
|Data de publicação||12/2020|