Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Diagnostic Imaging: Spine, 4th
Preço Especial 279,53 € Preço Normal 310,59 €
Covering the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field Diagnostic Imaging: Spine fourth edition is an invaluable resource for general radiologists neuroradiologists and trainees—anyone who requires an easily accessible highly visual reference on today’s spinal imaging. Drs. Jeffrey Ross Kevin Moore and their team of highly regarded experts provide updated information on disease identification and imaging techniques to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. The text is lavishly illustrated delineated and referenced making it a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on radiologic imaging and interpretation of spine, spinal cord, and bony vertebral conditions
- Features more than 2,600 full-color illustrations, including radiologic, pathologic, and clinical images
- Contains new chapters on recent surgery protocols such as spine instability neoplastic scoring (SINS) and epidural spinal cord compression scale (ESSC)
- Features updates from cover to cover including revisions in accordance with new information on inflammatory and autoimmune disorders and systemic manifestations of diseases
- Provides expanded imaging details for metastatic diseases to accommodate recent significant changes, including new categories of oncologic surgery driven by the use of proton beam radiotherapy, PET MR as a diagnostic modality, and new FDA-approved hardware
- Includes new information on areas of demyelinating diseases related to better understanding of MS, neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder, and anti-MOG disorders; a variety of spinal CSF leak pathologies that cause intracranial hypotension; genetic and disease information on schwannomatosis; and much more
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Jeffrey S. Ross, MD, Professor of Radiology, Mayo Clinic College, Rochester, Minnesota and Kevin R. Moore, MD, Adjunct Professor of Neuroradiology and Pediatric Radiology, Primary Children's Medical Center, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
|Autor||Jeffrey S. Ross & Kevin R. Moore|
|Data de publicação||12/2020|