Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Diagnostic Pathology: Blood and Bone Marrow, 2nd
Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, Diagnostic Pathology: Blood and Bone Marrow, second edition includes today's most recent knowledge on the latest finds in this subspecialty. New chapters focus on current molecular insights into the pathogenesis of familial disorders and neoplasms, ensuring pathologists, hematopathologists, hematologists, and oncologists alike can deliver the most up-to-date diagnoses possible. Concise, bulleted text coupled with extensive illustrations makes this succinct yet comprehensive reference ideal for clinical use.
- Expert Consult eBook version included, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Includes an introductory chapter on the basics of hematopathology, such as a review of normal peripheral blood and bone marrow histology, flow charts of hematopoiesis, photomicrographs of the various stages of each lineage, and descriptions of the common stains used in hematopathology
- Multiple new chapters focus on current molecular insights into the pathogenesis of familial disorders and neoplasms
- Features a new chapter on familial leukemia propensity disorder
- Content covers many of today's hot topics, incorporating the recently published WHO criteria in the Revised 4th Edition WHO Classification of Tumours of Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (IARC, Lyon, 2017), novel genetic subtypes of acute lymphoblastic leukemia, multiple new lymphoma subtypes, clinical practice guidelines for diagnosis of acute leukemias, and hematologic problems of the elderly
- Pinpoints important elements in the diagnosis of benign and neoplastic disorders
- Clearly delineates numerous genetic disorders often found in blood and bone marrow
- Ideal for trainees seeking basic information as well as experienced practitioners in need of a brief refresher
By Kathryn Foucar, MD, Vice Chair of Clinical Affairs, Department of Pathology, The University of New Mexico Health Science Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
"can be recommended highly to everybody who wants to have a comprehensive and at the same time concise resource for blood and bone marrow disorders, which combines the features of an excellent atlas with a wealth of up-to-date information."
"Like other books in this series, this one is an excellent achievement...I would highly recommend this book to anyone who deals with blood and bone marrow specimens. It is also an excellent resource for trainees who don't have time to read long passages in large textbooks. Don't look any further, this is one of the best bone marrow pathology books on the market." Reviewed by Anamarija M. Perry, MD (University of Michigan Medical School) Doody's Score: 97, 5 Stars!
|Autor||Kathryn Foucar & Devon Chabot-Richards & David Czuchlewski & Kristin Hunt Karner & Kaaren Reichard & Mohammad A Vasef & Carla S. Wilson & Qian-Yun Zhang & Karissa Culbreath|
|Data de publicação||01/2018|