Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Echocardiography Review Guide: Companion to the Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography 4th Edition
In one compact resource, Echocardiography Review Guide, 4th Edition, provides both a concise review and an effective self-assessment for exam preparation. Easy-to-digest, bulleted text summarizes key concepts and gives precise step-by-step instructions for performing and interpreting echocardiographic studies. Study and self-assessment questions throughout help you increase your knowledge and identify areas for further study. This study guide is an ideal companion to Dr. Otto's Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography and is a must-have resource for anyone preparing for the echocardiography boards, the PTEeXAM, the diagnostic cardiac sonographer's exam, or other sonography exams.
- Includes updated images, content, and 30% NEW multiple-choice questions to address changes in the field and in the revised companion text, Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography.
- Contains concise, step-by-step instructions and questions on all aspects of echo use and interpretation, including how to record echos, avoid pitfalls, perform calculations, and understand the fundamentals for every type of cardiac problem.
- Teaches and tests in one convenient volume! Questions and answers are fed into an assessment and testing module on the website for convenient learning and review.
- Helps you prepare for exams with "The Echo Exam" section included in each chapter, which features a summary of how to perform the procedure along with all the necessary calculations, and diagnostic information you may encounter.
- Offers additional images and examples to help readers understand the concepts presented in the Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography.
- A quick reference guide and learning tool to keep "in your pocket" for integrating your clinical experience with didactic learning.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Catherine M. Otto, MD, J. Ward Kennedy-Hamilton Endowed Chair in Cardiology, Professor of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Director, Heart Valve Clinic, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington ; Rosario V. Freeman, MD, MS, Associate Professor of Medicine, Director, Training Programs in Cardiovascular Disease, University of Washington School of Medicine; Director, Echocardiography Laboratory, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington ; Rebecca Gibbons Schwaegler, BS, RDCS, Adjunct Professor, Diagnostic Ultrasound Department, College of Science and Engineering, Seattle University; Cardiac Sonographer, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA, USA and Jason Linefsky, MD, MS, FACC, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Emory University; Director of Cardiology Clinics, Assistant Section Chief, Atlanta VA Medical Center, Decatur, Georgia
|Autor||Catherine M. Otto & Rosario V. Freeman & Rebecca Gibbons Schwaegler & Jason Linefsky|
|Data de publicação||04/2019|