Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Essentials of Internal Medicine, 4th
Written by Nicholas J Talley Simon O’Connor and Brad Frankum this engaging and instructive text provides practical pathways to diagnosis and up-to-date strategies for implementing evidence-based treatments for prevalent conditions.
Learn how to:
- identify what is clinically important
- understand and investigate disease
- create an effective strategy for treatment
- use technological diagnostic tools.
This new edition of Essentials of Internal Medicine 4e describes established and trusted diagnostic techniques to equip students and trainees with the skills to succeed in their profession. The visually dynamic text offers a framework of knowledge covering core facts and addressing difficult-to-master topics such as:
- holistic approach to patient treatment
- the importance of diagnosis
- the physician's role in public health
- the physician as scholar.
- Contributions from expert clinicians leading the advancement of medicine globally
- Need-to-know ‘clinical pearls’ throughout each chapter
- Memory jog lists and tables
- Multiple choice questions with end-of-chapter answers and extensive explanations
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase
|Autor||Nicholas J Talley & Simon O’Connor & Brad Frankum|
|Data de publicação||12/2020|