Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 4th
Packed with practical, up-to-date guidance, Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 4th Edition, by Walter R. Frontera, MD, PhD; Julie K. Silver, MD; and Thomas D. Rizzo, Jr., MD, helps you prevent, diagnose, and treat a wide range of musculoskeletal disorders, pain syndromes, and chronic disabling conditions in day-to-day patient care. This easy-to-use reference provides the information you need to improve patient function and performance by using both traditional and cutting-edge therapies, designing effective treatment plans, and working with interdisciplinary teams that meet your patients' current and changing needs. An easy-to-navigate format provides quick access to concise, well-illustrated coverage of every essential topic in the field.
- Presents each topic in a consistent, quick-reference format that includes a description of the condition, discussion of symptoms, examination findings, functional limitations, and diagnostic testing. An extensive treatment section covers initial therapies, rehabilitation interventions, procedures, and surgery.
- Contains new technology sections in every treatment area where recently developed technologies or devices have been added to the therapeutic and rehabilitation strategies, including robotic exoskeletons, wearable sensors, and more.
- Provides extensive coverage of hot topics in regenerative medicine, such as stem cells and platelet rich plasma (PRP), as well as a new chapter on abdominal wall pain.
- Delivers the knowledge and insights of several new, expert authors for innovative perspectives in challenging areas.
- Offers a clinically-focused, affordable, and focused reference for busy clinicians, as well as residents in need of a more accessible and targeted resource.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Walter R. Frontera, MD, PhD, Chair of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, School of Medicine, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN and Julie K. Silver, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, Massachusetts
|Autor||Walter R. Frontera & Julie K. Silver & Thomas D. Rizzo|
|Data de publicação||11/2018|