Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
ExpertDDx: Chest, 2nd
Now fully revised and up-to-date, Expert DDx: Chest, second edition, quickly guides you to the most likely differential diagnoses based on key imaging findings and clinical information. Expert radiologists Melissa L. Rosado-de-Christenson, Brett W. Carter, and John P. Lichtenberger III present more than 120 cases across a broad cardiothoracic spectrum, classified by general imaging features, modality-specific findings, and clinically-based indications. Readers will find authoritative, superbly illustrated guidance for defining and reporting useful, actionable differential diagnoses that lead to definitive findings for the entire gamut of chest disorders.
- Presents several clear, sharp, succinctly annotated images for each diagnosis (more than 1,800 annotated images in all); a list of diagnostic possibilities sorted as common, less common, and rare but significant; and brief, bulleted text offering helpful diagnostic clues
- Shows both typical and variant manifestations of each possible diagnosis
- Includes new cases, expanded differential considerations, new terminology, and updated imaging throughout
- Features all relevant imaging modalities, including chest radiography, the latest generation of multi-planar advanced cross-sectional CT and MR imaging, and molecular imaging with FDG PET/CT
- Covers new and evolving areas such as lung cancer screening and the localization and classification of mediastinal lesions, and contains expanded content on the heart and pericardium
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Brett W. Carter, MD, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Director of Thoracic CT, Co-Director of Thoracic MRI, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Imaging, The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, Texas; Melissa L. Rosado-de-Christenson, MD, FACR, Section Chief, Thoracic Radiology, Department of Radiology, Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, Professor of Radiology, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, Missouri and John P. Lichtenberger, III, MD, Maj, USAF, MC, Chief of Thoracic Radiology, Department of Radiology, The George Washington University Hospital, Washington, DC, Associate Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland
|Autor||Brett W. Carter & Melissa L. Rosado-de-Christenson & John P. Lichtenberger, III & Santiago Martínez-Jiménez|
|Data de publicação||06/2020|