Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Firestein & Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology 2-Volume Set, 11th
Preço Especial 381,59 € Preço Normal 423,99 €
Through 10 outstanding editions Kelley & Firestein’s Textbook of Rheumatology has provided authoritative in-depth guidance in rheumatology with an ideal balance of basic science and clinical application. The 11th Edition of this classic text continues this tradition of excellence while keeping you abreast of recent advances in genetics and the microbiome new therapies such as biologics and biosimilars and other rapid changes in the field. It provides comprehensive global coverage of all aspects of diagnosis screening and treatment in both adults and children in a user-friendly full color reference.
- Covers everything from basic science, immunology, anatomy, and physiology to diagnostic tests, procedures, and specific disease processes—including key data on therapeutic outcomes to better inform clinical decision making.
- Includes new chapters on Innate Lymphoid Cells and Natural Killer Cells, Pathogenesis of Inflammasome Mediated Diseases, Bisphosphonates, Ultrasound Evaluation of the Musculoskeletal System, and Evaluation of Monoarticular and Polyarticular Arthritis.
- Features 1,200 high-quality illustrations, including superb line art, quick-reference tables, and full-color clinical photographs.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of internationally renowned scientists and clinicians, including new editor Dr. Gary Koretzky, specialist in immunology and rheumatology.
- Demonstrates the complete musculoskeletal exam in online videos, including abnormal findings and the arthroscopic presentation of diseased joints.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Gary S. Firestein, MD, Distinguished Professor of Medicine, Dean and Associate Vice Chancellor of Translational Medicine, University of California San Diego School of Medicine, La Jolla, California; Ralph C. Budd, MD, Professor of Medicine and Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Director, Vermont Center for Immunology and Infectious Diseases, University of Vermont College of Medicine Distinguished University Professor, The University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, Vermont; Sherine E Gabriel, MD, MSc, Professor and Dean, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, CEO, Robert Wood Johnson Medical Group, Emeritus Professor, Mayo Clinic, New Brunswick, New Jersey ; Iain B McInnes, PhD, FRCP, FRSE, FMedSci, Muirhead Professor of Medicine, Arthritis Research UK Professor of Rheumatology, Director of Institute of Infection,Immunity, and Inflammation, College of Medical, Veterinary, and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom and James R O'Dell, MD, Bruce Professor and Vice Chairman of Internal Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Chief of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, Omaha Veterans Affairs, Omaha, Nebraska; Edited by Gary Koretzky, Investigator and Director, Signal Transduction Program, AFCRI; Leonard Jarett Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine; Chief, Division of Rheumatology
|Autor||Gary S. Firestein & Ralph C. Budd & Sherine E Gabriel & Iain B McInnes & James R O'Dell & Gary Koretzky|
|Data de publicação||07/2020|