Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Fracture Management for Primary Care and Emergency Medicine, 4th
Evaluate and treat common fractures and know when to refer uncommon ones to a specialist. This quick, practical resource presents detailed illustrations, video, and current best evidence for imaging and treating fractures so you can make accurate identifications and manage patients with confidence.
- Quickly find the information you need through a systematic, logical approach to each fracture.
- Accurately identify fractures through an extensive selection of imaging examples.
- Apply splints and reduce dislocations successfully thanks to detailed descriptions, illustrations, and narrated video.
- Tap into the latest best practices through evidence-based coverage and updated references.
- Effectively manage emergency situations using guidelines for emergent referral, greater detail regarding methods for closed reductions for fractures and dislocations, and more.
- Benefit from expanded content specifically for the emergency medicine setting, including CT, MRI, and ultrasound imaging, procedural sedation, and discharge reassessment.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By M. Patrice Eiff, MD, Professor Emerita, Department of Family Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, USA and Robert L. Hatch, MD, MPH, Professor, Department of Community Health and Family Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
|Autor||M. Patrice Eiff & Robert L. Hatch|
|Data de publicação||01/2020|