Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Gray's Anatomy, 42nd 2021
Susan Standring MBE PhD DSc FKC Hon FAS Hon FRCS
Trust Gray’s. Building on over 160 years of anatomical excellence
In 1858 Drs Henry Gray and Henry Vandyke Carter created a book for their surgical colleagues that established an enduring standard among anatomical texts. After more than 160 years of continuous publication Gray’s Anatomy remains the definitive comprehensive reference on the subject offering ready access to the information you need to ensure safe effective practice.
This 42nd edition has been meticulously revised and updated throughout reflecting the very latest understanding of clinical anatomy from the world’s leading clinicians and biomedical scientists. The book’s acclaimed lavish art programme and clear text has been further enhanced while major advances in imaging techniques and the new insights they bring are fully captured in state of the art X-ray CT MR and ultrasonic images.
The accompanying eBook version is richly enhanced with additional content and media covering all the body regions cell biology development and embryogenesis – and now includes two new systems-orientated chapters. This combines to unlock a whole new level of related information and interactivity in keeping with the spirit of innovation that has characterised Gray’s Anatomy since its inception.
- Each chapter has been edited by international leaders in their field ensuring access to the very latest evidence-based information on topics
- Over 150 new radiology images offering the very latest X-ray multiplanar CT and MR perspectives including state-of-the-art cinematic rendering
- The downloadable Expert Consult eBook version included with your (print) purchase allows you to easily search all of the text figures references and videos from the book on a variety of devices
- Electronic enhancements include additional text tables illustrations labelled imaging and videos as well as 21 specially commissioned ‘Commentaries’ on new and emerging topics related to anatomy
- Now featuring two extensive electronic chapters providing full coverage of the peripheral nervous system and the vascular and lymphatic systems.
The result is a more complete practical and engaging resource than ever before which will prove invaluable to all clinicians who require an accurate in-depth knowledge of anatomy.
|Data de publicação||10/2020|