Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Handbook for Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology 3rd
Sized to fit in your pocket for quick reference, Handbook for Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology, 3rd Edition, is packed with the essential information you need on the diagnosis and management of gynecologic cancers. Now in full color for the first time, this bestselling handbook features coverage of the most recent developments in the field, clear and concise data that support treatment recommendations, and numerous algorithms and tables throughout. Fellows, residents, and specialist trainees will benefit from authoritative coverage in an easily accessible format.
- Features a full-color presentation with updated algorithms and a new quick-reference design.
- Guides you logically from incidence and etiology to diagnosis and treatment, with summaries and key points in every chapter.
- An ideal companion to the award-winning Chi, Berchuck, Dizon, and Yashar’s Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology, 7th Edition.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
|Autor||Douglas A. Levine, Lillie Lin and Stephanie Gaillard|
|Data de publicação||05/2020|