Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Relevant Surgical Exposures 2nd
Part of the highly regarded Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery series , Relevant Surgical Exposures, Second Edition , is a concise, lavishly illustrated reference designed to assist today’s orthopaedic surgeons in a crucial task: choosing and executing the exposure necessary for a given procedure. It presents successful, widely used exposures for hand and wrist, forearm, elbow, humerus, shoulder, pelvis, hip and acetabulum, femur, knee, tibia and fibula, foot and ankle, and spine, all in step-by-step detail. Fully revised with new exposures, anatomic dissections, and illustrations throughout, as well as a section on preferred exposures for trauma, this Second Edition is ideal for orthopaedic surgeons at all levels of experience.
- Presents approximately 100 preferred exposure techniques of surgical masters, illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view photographs, as well as superb drawings by noted medical illustrators.
- Virtually every chapter is enhanced by exceptional anatomic dissections of unexcelled quality.
- Includes substantial additions to the shoulder, hip and acetabulum, knee and leg, as well as many more exposures for minimally invasive procedures in all areas.
- Features enhanced and expanded full-color drawings throughout.
- Provides the up-to-date guidance you need to master both well-established exposures and recent exposures for minimally invasive procedures.
- Contains practical guidance, pearls, and tips from Dr. Bernard Morrey and his son, Dr. Matthew Morrey, as well as other leading orthopaedic surgeons.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
|Autor||Bernard F. Morrey|
|Data de publicação||10/2018|