Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Master Techniques in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery: Facial Plastic Surgery
Clear and concise, with detailed surgical instructions, Master Techniques in Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery: Facial Plastic Surgery is the latest addition to the highly regarded Master Series in Otolaryngology. Chapters cover the most critical and relevant topics in facial plastics & reconstructive surgery, including trauma, oculoplastic, rhinoplasty, and cosmetic procedures. Each follows an identical organizational structure to make it easier to review and digest important information across multiple surgical procedures.
- For specialists and generalists in facial restoration or rejuvenation.
- Contributions from more than 50 international specialists in pediatric facial plastic surgery, oculoplastic surgery, dermatologic surgery, trauma surgery, and other fields.
- Offers simple instructions on both invasive and non-invasive procedures for the brow, nose, eye/eyelid, forehead, and other facial regions.
- Extensively illustrated with step-by-step instructions, intraoperative photos and line drawings.
- Each procedure-specific chapter follows a similar structure: patient history, how to conduct a physical exam, indications and contraindications, pre-operative management, step-by-step surgical techniques, post-operative care and complications, pearls and pitfalls, required surgical instruments, and a reference list for further reading.
- Videos for certain procedures available via the eBook site
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
|Autor||Jr. Larrabee Wayne F., James Ridgway and Sapna Patel|
|Data de publicação||12/2017|