Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Medical Physiology, 3e
For a comprehensive understanding of human physiology - from molecules to systems -turn to the latest edition of Medical Physiology. This updated textbook is known for its unparalleled depth of information, equipping students with a solid foundation for a future in medicine and healthcare, and providing clinical and research professionals with a reliable go-to reference. Complex concepts are presented in a clear, concise, and logically organizedformat to further facilitate understanding and retention.
- Clear, didactic illustrations visually present processes in a clear, concise manner that is easy to understand.
- Intuitive organization and consistent writing style facilitates navigation and comprehension.
- Takes a strong molecular and cellular approach that relates these concepts to human physiology and disease.
New to this Edition
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access -- on a variety of devices -- to the complete text with thorough hyperlinking, images, 10 animations, and copious linkout notes prepared by the Editors.
- An increased number of clinical correlations provides a better understanding of the practical applications of physiology in medicine.
- Highlights new breakthroughs in molecular and cellular processes, such as the role of epigenetics, necroptosis, and ion channels in physiologic processes, to give insights into human development, growth, and disease.
- Several new authors offer fresh perspectives in many key sections of the text, and meticulous editing makes this multi-authored resource read with one unified voice.
By Walter F. Boron, MD, PhD, Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT and Emile L. Boulpaep, MD, Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
"Clearly links the molecular and cellular biological foundations of physiology to organ-system physiology, as well as its aberrations that become disease. Designed to show 'expertise of a multi-author book with the consistency of a single pen' the editors sought Yale professors of physiology and then recast their manuscripts into uniform style to become a reliable resource for medical students. The excellent color illustrations can reduce the need for additional hand-outs."
-Comprehensive Therapy, review of previous edition
|Autor||Walter F. Boron & Emile L. Boulpaep|
|Data de publicação||05/2016|