Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Muscle Biopsy, 5th
For more than 45 years Muscle Biopsy: A Practical Approach has offered comprehensive clinically-focused coverage of the acquisition interpretation and assessment of muscle biopsies – an area often only lightly covered in pathology texts. Taking an integrated approach that includes clinical genetic biochemical and pathological features the 5th Edition covers the full range of muscle disease in both adults and children. This highly illustrated easy-to-use volume helps you navigate this challenging area bridging the gap between clinical syndromes/disorders and their underlying pathologies.
- Fully updated 5th edition of this internationally acclaimed classic in muscle pathology.
- Written by internationally recognized world leaders in the field of muscle pathology.
- Comprehensive coverage of histology, histochemistry, immunocytochemistry and electron microscopy in parallel with clinical and genetic advances.
- Lavishly illustrated with over 600 full colour images.
- Fully updated literature review.
- Comprehensive update on the rapidly expanding field of neuromuscular disorders.
- 4th edition Highly Commended in Pathology category of the prestigious 2014 BMA Medical Book Awards.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Victor Dubowitz & Caroline A. Sewry & Anders Oldfors
|Data de publicação