Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Nelson Pediatrics Board Review Certification and Recertification
Review and retain the information you need for success on the boards with Nelson Pediatrics Board Review: Certification and Recertification. This highly practical review tool follows the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) general pediatrics content outline, with topics weighted to correlate with the exam. Must-know information is presented in a way that's easy to study and remember, and is backed by the Nelson family of references that you know and trust for current, authoritative information in your field.
- Equips residents and physicians with an efficient, comprehensive system for study, designed specifically to help you perform at your best on the board exam.
- Presents information in a bulleted, high-yield format, with topics matching ABP content guidelines.
- Provides a real-world balance of necessary fundamental information and cutting-edge advances - all carefully written and reviewed by editors and contributors from the world renowned Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP).
- Features over 600 board-style questions with full, discursive answers online.
- Includes reader-friendly features that promote testing success: tables that show differences between diagnoses, genetic disorders grouped by key features in phenotypic presentation rather than in alphabetical order, and more - all designed to help you recall key information when taking exams.
- Provides online links to the Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics that offer a complete presentation of the content, including evidence-based treatment and management.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Terry Dean, Jr. and Louis M Bell
|Autor||Terry Dean, Jr. & Louis M Bell|
|Data de publicação||12/2018|