Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Nolte's The Human Brain, 8th
Throughout seven popular editions, Nolte's The Human Brain has accomplished the challenging task of demystifying the complexities of the gross anatomy of the brain, spinal cord, and brainstem. A clear writing style, interesting examples, and high-quality visual cues bring this complicated subject to life and make it more understandable and enjoyable to learn. You'll get the depth of coverage you need with a well-rounded presentation of all key topics in functional neuroanatomy and neuroscience.
- Features highly templated, concise chapters that reinforce and expand your knowledge.
- Provides a real-life perspective through clinically relevant examples, up-to-date neuroimaging techniques, and superb illustrations that support and explain the text.
- Features a glossary of key terms that elucidates every part of the text, complimented by 3-dimensional images of the brain and the most up-to-date terminology throughout.
- Helps you gauge your mastery of the material and build confidence with over 100 multiple choice questions available online that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- New! Clinical Focus Boxes, including neuropathology and neuropharmacology.
- New! Integrated coverage of neurogenetics and neuroimmunology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Todd Vanderah, PhD, Professor and Head, Department of Pharmacology, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona and Douglas J Gould, PhD, Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine, Rochester, Michigan
|Autor||Todd Vanderah & Douglas Gould|
|Data de publicação||05/2020|