Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, 8th
Highly readable, well-illustrated, and easy to understand, Gabbe's Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies is an ideal day-to-day reference or study tool for residents and clinicians. This 8th Edition of this bestselling text offers fast access to evidence-based, comprehensive information, now fully revised with substantial content updates, new and improved illustrations, and a new, international editorial team that continues the tradition of excellence established by Dr. Steven Gabbe.
- Puts the latest knowledge in this complex specialty at your fingertips, allowing you to quickly access the information you need to treat patients, participate knowledgably on rounds, and perform well on exams.
- Contains at-a-glance features such as key points boxes, bolded text, chapter summaries and conclusions, key abbreviations boxes, and quick-reference tables, management and treatment algorithms, and bulleted lists throughout.
- Features detailed illustrations from cover to cover-many new and improved-including more than 100 ultrasound images that provide an important resource for normal and abnormal fetal anatomy.
- Covers key topics such as prevention of maternal mortality, diabetes in pregnancy, obesity in pregnancy, vaginal birth after cesarean section, and antepartum fetal evaluation.
- Provides access to 11 videos that enhance learning in areas such as cesarean delivery and operative vaginal delivery.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Mark B Landon, MD, Richard L. Meiling Professor and Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio; Henry L Galan, MD, Professor, Chief of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Aurora, Colorado; Eric R. M. Jauniaux, MD, PhD, FRCOG, Professor/Honorary Consultant, Academic Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University College London, Royal Free Campus, London, United Kingdom; Deborah A Driscoll, MD, Luigi Mastroianni Professor and Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Vincenzo Berghella, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; William A Grobman, MD, MBA, Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology-Maternal Fetal Medicine, Center for Healthcare Studies - Institute for Public Health and Medicine and Preventive Medicine, Chicago, Illinois ; Sarah J Kilpatrick, MD, PhD, Professor & The Helping Hand of Los Angeles Endowed Chair, Chair Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Associate Dean for Faculty Development, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California and Alison G Cahill, MD, MSCI, Associate Professor, Chief, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missour
|Autor||Mark B Landon & Henry L Galan & Eric R. M. Jauniaux & Deborah A Driscoll & Vincenzo Berghella & William A Grobman & Sarah J Kilpatrick & Alison G Cahill|
|Data de publicação||04/2020|