Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology: A Diagnostic Approach, 2nd
Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology: A Diagnostic Approach, Second Edition is a fully updated and revised edition of this richly illustrated reference to the wide range of diagnostic imaging modalities available for investigating lesions affecting the face and jaws.
- Provides extensive flowcharts detailing the steps of diagnosis and decisions
- Features more than 450 clinical images, including many multi-part figures, demonstrating the concepts discussed, with more images covering cone beam computed tomography, positron emission tomography, and interventional procedures
- Discusses differences in the demographic, clinical and radiological presentations, and outcomes of treatment due to ethnicity
- Presents practical approaches firmly grounded in the scientific literature, focusing on the most common and important lesions
- Includes perspectives from experts in various specialty areas, including medical radiologists, oral and maxillofacial radiologists, functional imaging specialists, and radiation oncologists
|Data de publicação||11/2019|