Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Foot and Ankle 5th edition
OKU: Foot and Ankle 5 provides a precise blend of relevant information, the current application of knowledge, and supporting references in an all-inclusive foot and ankle resource that will carry you from pre- to post-op, and everything in between.
Developed in partnership with the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society® (AOFAS), this comprehensive resource spans all facets of foot and ankle surgery, with concentrated coverage of significant developments from the past five years, condensed into a single volume for your convenience.
Find evidence-based information, reinforced by recent prospective and randomized studies, on biomechanics and surgical techniques, special problems, and controversial topics, including:
- Ankle arthritis—expanded into two chapters! Includes joint preservation techniques, arthrodesis, and total ankle arthroplasty
- Osteochondral lesions of the talus
- Calcaneal fractures
- Talus fractures
- Sports injuries, disorders of the Achilles and peroneal tendons
- Ankle and foot arthroscopy, including tendoscopy
Chapters are written, edited, and peer reviewed by dedicated foot and ankle surgeons—all experts in the field. The result is a complete guide to the diagnosis, treatment and management of orthopaedic foot and ankle injuries and disorders, supported by the latest evidence.
- General Foot and Ankle Topics
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle
- The Forefoot
- Special Problems of the Foot and Ankle
- Foot and Ankle Trauma
- Tendon Disorders and Sports-Related Foot and Ankle Injuries
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s) , such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
|Autor||Loretta B. Chou|
|Data de publicação||09/2018|