Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Shoulder and Elbow 4 th edition
Some of todays most respected orthopaedic surgeons have researched and reviewed the latest, most compelling orthopaedic shoulder and elbow content from around the world to give practicing professional easy access to actionable information, new techniques, and though provoking perspectives.
You'll discover the latest advances—along with controversial topics—that impact how you practice today. Gain practical insights from the recent literature on: rotator cuff repair and graft augmentation, collagen patches, biologic issues, and much more.
Dive deep into groundbreaking evaluation and treatment options for:
- Glenoid bone loss in instability
- Biomechanics of reverse shoulder replacement
- Acromioclavicular reconstruction
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Elbow and humerus trauma
Developed in partnership with the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES), this new OKU specialty volume brings you up-to-speed in this fast-paced, dynamic field.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s) , such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
|Autor||Gregory P. Nicholson|
|Data de publicação||12/2018|