Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Pain Management Secrets, 4th
No matter what questions arise in practice or while preparing for boards, Pain Management Secrets, 3rd Edition has the answers. A two-color page layout, portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" in pain management help you better meet the challenges you face today. You'll find all the features you rely on from the Secrets Series®-a question-and-answer format, lists, mnemonics, tables and an informal tone-that make reference fast and easy.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time - concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Covers the full range of essential topics in pain management for in-training or practicing professionals.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
New to this Edition
- Fully updated throughout, with new chapters on the latest areas in pain medicine, clear illustrations and figures, and a list of current websites that expedite study and review.
- Written and fully updated by internationally known pain medicine experts, including new editors Drs. Andrew Dubin and Julie Pilitsis.
- NEW! Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Charles E. Argoff, MD, Professor of Neurology, Director, Comprehensive Pain Management Center, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY; Andrew Dubin and Julie Pilitsis
|Autor||Charles E. Argoff & Andrew Dubin & Julie Pilitsis|
|Data de publicação||01/2018|