Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Paller and Mancini - Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology, 6th
Special Price 145,95 € Regular Price 162,17 €
Written by two leaders in the field of pediatric dermatology this classic text provides both detailed content for the specialist and easily accessible information for the non-dermatologist and less experienced clinician. Paller and Mancini – Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology 6th Edition comprehensively covers the full range of skin disorders in children offering authoritative practical guidance on diagnosis and treatment in a single volume. This award-winning evidence-based text has been fully revised and updated and is an essential resource for anyone who sees children with skin disorders.
- Features new content outline boxes for faster navigation, hundreds more clinical images, and authors’ tips for the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric skin diseases.
- Contains updated, evidence-based guidance and the latest drug developments and disease classifications.
- Provides a careful balance of narrative text, useful tables, and 1,300 high-quality clinical photographs, helping you recognize virtually any skin condition you’re likely to see.
- Includes a greatly expanded discussion of atopic dermatitis and psoriasis and new therapeutic approaches for treating genetic disorders and systemic diseases such as ichthyoses and rheumatologic disorders.
- Discusses new tests for subclassifying disease, such as the myositis-specific antibodies of juvenile dermatomyositis, genotyping, and immunophenotypes of inflammatory skin disorders.
- Contains new and updated tables on psoriasis co-morbidities, genetic syndrome classifications, acne therapies, pediatric histiocytoses, PHACE syndrome criteria, HSV therapies and juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Features updated sections on infections, exanthems, vascular disorders, dermatoses and genodermatoses.
- Discusses hot topics such as the use of stem cell and cell therapy, as well as recombinant protein, for treating epidermolysis bullosa; the resurgence of measles; congenital Zika virus infections; and much more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Amy S Paller, MD, Walter J. Hamlin Professor and Chair of Dermatology, Professor of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Director, Skin Biology and Diseases Resource-Based Center, Attending Physician, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA and Anthony J. Mancini, MD, Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Head, Division of Pediatric Dermatology, Director, Fellowship Training Program, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
|Autor||Amy S Paller & Anthony J. Mancini|
|Data de publicação||06/2021|