Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Parks Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners, 7th
Providing authoritative, everyday guidance in the diagnosis and management of children with congenital and acquired heart disease, Park's Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners is the go-to reference of choice for pediatricians, family practitioners, NPs, and PAs-as well as medical students, residents, and fellows. The 7th Edition of this core text comprehensively covers every aspect of pediatric cardiology in an easy-to-read, practical manner for the non-specialist, bringing you completely up to date with all that's new in this fast-changing field.
- Covers everything from history and physical examination through preventative treatment and the management of special problems.
- Incorporates all of the latest concepts and most recent developments in pediatric cardiology.
- Offers highly accessible content through the extensive use of numbered lists, easy-to-use tables, and explanatory graphs and diagrams.
- Features new chapter outlines, as well as a new larger size and two-color format for greater readability.
- Provides fresh perspectives and expertise from new author Dr. Mehrdad Salamat, who joins Dr. Park for this 7th Edition.
- Synthesizes the most important references for generalists in a Suggested Readings section, ideal for additional reading in greater depth.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Myung K. Park, MD, FAAP, FACC, Professor Emeritus (Pediatrics), Former Director of Pediatric Cardiology, Former Director of Preventative Cardiology and Weight Management Clinics, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas and Mehrdad Salamat, MD, FAAP, FACC, Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Texas A&M University College of Medicine
|Autor||Myung K. Park & Mehrdad Salamat|
|Data de publicação||06/2020|