Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Pediatric Secrets, 7th
For more than 30 years the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise focused and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Written by Drs. Richard A. Polin and Mark F. Ditmar Pediatric Secrets 7th Edition features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists tables pearls memory aids and an easy-to-read style – making inquiry reference and review quick easy and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated throughout, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in the practice of pediatrics.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Features bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Autor||Richard A. Polin & Mark F. Ditmar|
|Data de publicação||10/2020|