Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Pediatric Sonography 5th
Pediatric Sonography has long been recognized as the leading technical reference in its field. Now, the fifth edition continues in that tradition, providing up-to-date guidance on sonographic image decision-making, examination, and interpretation in both children and adolescents. Each chapter covers a specific organ system and the disease processes associated with it.
- Overflowing with over 1800 updated figures, including Doppler sonograms and full color illustrations.
- Briskly covers all aspects of sonography in children and adolescents, including imaging techniques, instrumentation, examination, and diagnosis.
- Depicts the presentation of normal anatomy and identifies technical errors that may affect your interpretation of the sonographic image.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
|Autor||Marilyn J. Siegel|
|Data de publicação||2018|