Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Practical Advanced Periodontal Surgery, 2nd
A fully updated second edition of this well-illustrated guide to advanced surgical procedures in periodontology
Practical Advanced Periodontal Surgery, Second Edition is a step-by-step guide to cutting-edge surgical techniques and interdisciplinary treatment approaches in periodontology. Written by leading experts in the field, the book provides solutions to complex daily dental challenges with innovative approaches to each treatment modality. Procedures are described in a practical and accessible style, highlighting complex and advanced procedures using a highly illustrated visual format.
This expanded edition includes three new chapters that cover IV sedation, digital technologies in clinical restorative dentistry, and advanced implant therapies in the esthetic zone post extraction. Well balanced and solidly grounded in the science, this reference work is an indispensable resource for the practitioner of advanced dentistry. This important guide:
• Offers an easy-to-use, practical step-by-step format
• Contains clinical photographs that detail the surgical procedures presented
• Reviews the most advanced techniques in periodontal surgery and their integration with digital treatment planning and workflow
• Discusses the pros and cons for each procedure, as well as limitations and potential complications
• Features video clips illustrating key points in the procedures described on a companion website
Written for periodontists, periodontal residents and general or restorative dentists, this revised edition of Practical Advanced Periodontal Surgery is a practical and complete clinical manual filled with illustrations for easy reference.
|Data de publicação||05/2020|