Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Problem Solving in Chest Imaging
Optimize diagnostic accuracy with Problem Solving in Chest Imaging, a new volume in the Problem Solving in Radiology series. This concise title offers quick, authoritative guidance from experienced radiologists who focus on the problematic conditions you're likely to see-and how to reach an accurate diagnosis in an efficient manner.
- Addresses the practical aspects of chest imaging-perfect for practitioners, fellows, and senior level residents who may or may not specialize in chest radiology, but need to use and understand it.
- Helps you make optimal use of the latest imaging techniques and achieve confident diagnoses.
- Presents content by organ system and commonly encountered problems, with problem solving techniques integrated throughout.
- Features more than 1,500 high-quality images that provide a clear picture of what to look for when interpreting studies.
- Focuses on the core knowledge needed for successful results, covering anatomy, imaging techniques, imaging approach, entities by pathologic disease and anatomic region, and special situations. Key topics include Diffuse Lung Disease, Neoplasms of the Lung and Airways, Interstitial Lung Disease, Smoking-Related Lung Diseases, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Shows how to avoid common problems that can lead to an incorrect diagnosis. Tables and boxes with tips, pitfalls, and other teaching points show you what to look for, while problem-solving advice helps you make sound clinical decisions.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Autor||Subba R Digumarthy & Suhny Abbara & Jonathan Hero Chung|
|Data de publicação||03/2019|