Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Rothman-Simeone and Herkowitz’s The Spine, 2 Vol Set, 7th Ed
Get comprehensive, practical coverage of both surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches from the world's most trusted authorities in spine surgery and care. Rothman-Simeone and Herkowitz's The Spine, 7th Edition, edited by Drs. Steven R. Garfin, Frank J. Eismont, Gordon R. Bell, Jeffrey S. Fischgrund, and Christopher M. Bono, presents state-of-the-art techniques in both text and video formats, helping you apply today's newest developments in your practice.
Highlights critical information through the use of pearls, pitfalls, and key points throughout the text, as well as more than 2,300 full-color photographs and illustrations.
New to this Edition
- Offers a newly revised, streamlined format that makes it easier than ever to find the information you need.
- Contains new chapters on the clinical relevance of finite element modeling and SI joint surgery.
- Includes an expanded section on minimally invasive spine surgery, including recent developments and future directions.
- Provides the latest evidence-based research from high-quality studies, including new randomized controlled trials for lumbar stenosis, surgery, fusion, and injections.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of new international contributors, as well as new editorial leadership from Dr. Steven Garfin.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Steven R. Garfin, MD, Distinguished Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California San Diego Health System, San Diego, California, USA; Frank J. Eismont, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedics and Clinical Professor of Neurologic Surgery, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL; Co-Director of Spinal Cord Injury Service, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL; Gordon R. Bell, MD, Vice Chairman, Department of Orthopedic Surgery; Head, Section of Spinal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH; Christopher M Bono, MD and Jeffery Fischgrund, MD
|Autor||Steven R. Garfin & Frank J. Eismont & Gordon R. Bell & Christopher M Bono & Jeffery Fischgrund|
|Data de publicação||01/2018|