Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Sims' Symptoms in the Mind: Textbook of Descriptive Psychopathology, 7th Edition
Psychopathology - the study of abnormal mental states - is a foundational discipline of psychiatry that is formidable to master. Since 1988, Sims' Symptoms in the Mind has been the leading introductory textbook in this area and provides the conceptual backbone needed by every psychiatrist in training. It defines and explains the main symptoms and syndromes of mental illness encountered in clinical practice.
Now in its seventh edition, the text has been fully revised and updated by renowned psychiatry professor Femi Oyebode. It provides a masterful introduction to this difficult area that will challenge the reader intellectually, while at the same time supporting his or her learning.
With a combination of accessible text and audiovisual materials in the online ebook, this is the standard postgraduate text for psychiatric trainees as well as a valued reference for academics, clinical psychiatrists and psychologists, allied health professionals, and researchers.
- Complete and practical overview of clinical psychopathology
- New chapter on the emerging area of abnormalities of aesthetic sense
- Expanded information on musical hallucinations, erotomania, abnormalities of the form of thinking, and the intriguing nature of gesture and its disturbance
- Online videos and podcasts covering interviewing techniques and tips
- Multiple choice questions and extended answers, offering different ways to learn
- Fully updated with new knowledge, concepts and theoretical and explanatory models
|Data de publicação||2022|