Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Specialty Imaging: Acute and Chronic Pain Intervention
Practical and clinically oriented, Specialty Imaging: Acute and Chronic Pain Intervention provides unique, authoritative guidance on the use of image-guided techniques for periprocedural analgesia and pain management procedures. Ideal for practicing and trainee interventional radiologists, pain physicians, and anesthesiologists, this one-stop resource is tailored to your decision support needs, with coverage of everything from neuroanatomy and specific pain conditions to interventional procedures for acute and chronic pain.
- Provides up-to-date content informed by best practices and the perspectives of both interventional radiology and anesthesiology
- Discusses key topics such as multimodal opioid sparing techniques as adjuncts and alternatives to the use of opioids for acute pain management, as well as shared decision making in interventional radiology pain management
- Demonstrates the new fascial pain blocks as well as sympathetic nerve blocks for periprocedural analgesia during interventional procedures
- Covers adult and pediatric acute and chronic pain conditions
- Integrates neuroanatomy and the "why" of clinical procedures for a better understanding of the pathways and various options for therapeutic intervention
- Presents information consistently, using a highly templated format with bulleted text for quick, easy reference
- Begins each section with a discussion of neuroanatomy, followed by succinct chapters that provide "how-to" information on a clinically useful, imaging-guided interventional procedure for treating a specific acute or chronic pain condition
- Features procedural videos and clear, high-quality drawings for visual reinforcement, e.g., sequential illustrations that show where nerves are located through successive peeling of anatomic layers
- Includes an Expert Consult™ eBook version that allows you to search all text, figures, and references on a variety of devices
By Colin J. McCarthy, MB, BCh, BAO, MRCSI, FFR (RCSI), Division of Interventional Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts ; Rafael Vazquez, MD, Assistant Professor of Anesthesia, Harvard Medical School, Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care, and Pain Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts and T. Gregory Walker, MD, FSIR, Interventional Radiology Integrated Residency Program Director, Interventional Radiology Fellowship Program Director, Massachusetts General Hospital, Division of Interventional Radiology, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
|Autor||Colin J. McCarthy & T. Gregory Walker & Rafael Vazquez|
|Data de publicação||05/2020|