Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
The Little Black Book of Neurology, 6th
Widely known and well-respected, The Little Black Book of Neurology has been a thorough yet portable reference in this complex field for more than 30 years, presenting definitions, classifications, and guidance on diagnosis and management for a wide range of neurological disorders. The 6th Edition offers updated and expanded coverage of neuropharmacology and neuroimaging - plus a new, more user-friendly, fast-access format that makes the book ideal for quick clinical consultation or as a refresher for the Boards.
- Presents a comprehensive, yet concise, "all-in-one" introduction to neurology in a portable, alphabetical format - now newly structured to make reference faster and easier than ever.
- Enables you to access critical guidance at a glance with new tables of differential diagnosis, patient evaluation, and treatment options.
- Covers many new topics including significantly expanded sections on sleep, neuromuscular disorders, and critical care.
- Includes four new appendices: Neurocritical Emergencies · Therapeutic Care · AAN Guideline Summaries · and Scales - highlighting evidence-based guidelines when available, enabling you to make more informed clinical judgments.
- Offers updated and expanded coverage of neuropharmacology and neuroimaging.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Edited by Osama O. Zaidat, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center, Cleveland, OH; Alan J. Lerner, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH; Medical Director, Heather Hill Hospital and Health Care, Chardon, OH and J.Douglas Miles, MD, PhD
|Autor||Osama O. Zaidat & Alan J. Lerner & J.Douglas Miles|
|Data de publicação||06/2019|